Terms and Conditions
Conditions on using the Website
- This Terms and Conditions (and the whole documents related) explain to Toyota Finance website user (hereinafter called the “User”) about the terms and conditions on using Toyota Finance website (hereinafter called the “Website”), either as a web visitor or as a registered Website’s member. This Website is operated by PT Toyota Astra Financial Services (hereinafter called the “TAF”). This Website is only for Toyota Finance products by TAF.
- Please read this Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Website. By using this Website, it means that User has agreed upon this Terms and Conditions. If User disagrees, User may promptly stop using this Website.
User of this Website
- User is fully responsible for this Website usage either if User accesses this Website through computer devices or mobile phones. By using this Website, User agrees to bind with this Terms and Conditions. User is responsible to assure that every person accessing this Website through internet connection and using the User’s computer devices or mobile phones has acknowledged and obeyed this Terms and Conditions.
- This Website is addressed to be used by the User who is 21 years old or older and access it within the territory of the Republic of Indonesia. TAF can not guarantee that the informations, features and services contained in this Website can be provided normally when it is accessed outside the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Specifically for TAF financing applicationr, User must have already 21 years old or older. User shall ensure that the details of information given are accurate and complete at the time of registration or at anytime.
- TAF, based on its own discretion may give approval for User under 21 years old to submit financing application to TAF.
Information provided in this Website
- All information contained in this Website is general and updated periodically in order to assist User using the services in this Website. TAF at its best effort provides the newest and most accurate information however if in such a condition shall there is any difference between the information contained in this Website and information provided either by TAF’s branches or Toyota dealer partner, then the newest information provided either by those TAF’s branches or TAF’s Toyota dealer partner shall be reffered.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All of the intellectual property rights in this Website including, but not limited to copyrights, and basic rights, data and all logos or trademarks (whether it is registered or not) shall become the proprietary of TAF (and/or the used licence granted by the third party,) for unlimited time.
- User is allowed to look at and print-copy contentprovided in this Website, however:
- The whole or part of such copy remains TAF’s intellectual property right and/or other authorized third party.
- User is not allowed to change, in any way, Website’s content copy, including deleting of all copyrights or other ownership contained in this Website.
User RepresentationUser agrees to not use the whole or any part of this Website to :
- Insert or infect virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, trap door or computer code, document, or program or make repetitive request which designed to disturb, damage or limit the software, or computer hardware or telecommunication device function, or to reduce the quality, disrupt the display of, or harm this Website function.
- Upload, install, send email or vice versa, receive, or attach link in any content which facilitate data hacking.
- Hacking any part of this Website.
- Upload, send email, or send link to any content which violate third party’s intellectual property right.
- Avoid or try to avoid any security mechanism from this Website; or
- Allow any third party to do any of the mentioned above.
- Give name, modify, or distribute the content from this Website without prior consent from TAF.
If User uses the content from this Website however fails to fulfill this User Representation or any other part from this Terms & Conditions, TAF has sole discretion to perform necessary actions, including the website blockage. User hereby agrees that TAF, by its own discretion can stop or hold this Website or its services shall there is any technical or non-technical issues, including but not limited to network disruption, and/or disturbance caused by indication of crime or any activity which intend to violate the law, and/or shall there is any dispute between User or any third party including but not limited to unfulfilled TAF’s rights by User or any other third party. By using this Website, User agrees that TAF may contact User at any time through (but not limited) mail, facsimile, email or telephone.
This Terms and Conditions is determined and translated in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. All the parties herewith is abide to non-exclusive jurisdiction of South Jakarta District Court. This agreement is applicable at any court ofcompetent jurisdiction as determined by TAF at all times.
- What kind of data collected by TAF
- In order to prevent fraud, the information collected from User during the usage of this website, TAF will utilize it to identify the User and validate the usage of this Website.
- Information about User’s computer, including IP address, operation system and browser used by User will be kept and used by TAF as a statistical data about browsing activities and patterns but not in the form of individual identification.
- User acknowledges and agrees that the data and information, and the documents which already and will be given by the User will belong to TAF and therefore can be used by TAF for every need related to TAF’s business activities. User hereby releases TAF from all the claim and/or charge either it is submitted by User or other party in relation to the usage of those data and information.
- The purpose of data collection
- In terms of collecting personal information from User, TAF determines the purpose from the beginning. TAF will not use untruthful, fraudulent or other methods to collect personal information.
- All information collected from User will be used properly for matters related to financing application or fulfilling other service requests.
- Shall there is any incorrect information from User in financing application given through this Website or shall there is any indication of fraud or fraudulence based on TAF discretion, TAF reserves the sole right to cancel either the financing application or e-contract which has been released.
- Change data request
- Change data request by the User can be perform through this Website or for further assistance User may contact Hello, TAFriends! 1500550.
- Shall TAF performs significant changes in handling User personal information, TAF will notify User via Website and/or via other means if deemed as necessary by TAF, such as email. By keep using this Website after such, therefore such action will be consider as User’s approval upon the changing of handling of personal information.
- Third Parties
- If TAF deems necessary, TAF may use contractor’s services, unless it is prohibited by law, to reinforce the protection of User data secrecy.
- If the services in Website which connected or related to third parties experiencing issues due to any cause, TAF will perform its best effort to manage such issues, however the failure of service fulfillment in the period of disruption or reparation is beyond TAF’s responsibility.
- User hereby releases TAF from all loss caused by the trouble as mentioned in point ii above.
- TAF has taken the responsible measures to ensure the accuracy, precision, reliability and completeness of the information in this Website. All information contained in this Website is given “as it is” or “as what it means” and served only as reference, and TAF is not responsible if there are other informations outside this Website which can affect the accuracy, precision, and reliability and completeness of those informations, as well as the usage of this Website.
- TAF does not make any representations or warranties, expressly or impliedly, about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, conformity, or availability regarding this Website or information, product, service or related pictures which contained in this Website for any purpose.
- The use of this Website as well as the information therein, the protection of data and/or User’s devices, prevention activities, and the scanning of computer virus or other harmful things shall become User’s responsibility. TAF does not guarantee that this Website is always available dan fulfill User’s needs. All losses, whether directly or indirectly which may be caused by the usage of this Website; including but not limited to difficulty, system failure, removal or the loss of information transmitted, unsent data, computer services, or other component which harm or threaten the security which caused by hacker, or User’s trust to the information within this Website.
- TAF does not perform and can not monitor all communication and material which is uploaded or made by User accessing this Website, and is not responsible for the content of such communication and material.
- TAF only acts as passive channel for data distribution. Therefore, TAF has no obligation regarding the contents or activities in this Website. However, TAF shall reserves its sole right to perform blockage or deletion of any communication or material which :
- is/ are harassing, slander, or vulgar.
- is/ are fraud, fraudulent, or misleading.
- violates 1 (one) or more the regulations including the regulation about copyrights, trademark and/or intellectual property rights of others; or
- is determined as unacceptable by TAF according to TAF’s own policy.
- TAF does not represent or warrant the accuracy, functions, software display from any third party which may be used in linkage to this Website.