Easy steps on Toyota Calya Credit Simulation
As an MPV car, Toyota Calya is still continuing its success even in 2018. With its dynamic features, design as well as engine, Toyota Calya becomes the dream car of many families in Indonesia.
Various types of Toyota Calya that you could get your hands on are:
- Toyota Calya G Matic
- Toyota Calya G Manual
- Toyota Calya E Standar Manual
- Toyota Calya E Manual
Both matic and manual users have the same chances to enjoy this car. Now, payment for this car with a credit system has made it easier for many families to buy one.
However, before taking a loan it is best to first try using the Toyota Calya credit simulation first. This method is now made easier by Toyota Finance by providing it on their official website. This site helps you to know your credit capacity based on your budget.
Own Toyota Calya easily with credit
Owning an MPV is now much easier than before. With a much more affordable amount of down payment needed, Toyota Calya is much more achievable for many families in Indonesia. And here are some of the reasons why you should have this car:
- It could fit up to 7 passengers and with an engine of 1200cc the driving experience is most certainly comfortable and fun.
- Affordable and is also considered a LCGC (Low Cost Green Car)
- Toyota Calya has a dual VVTI technology and a 4 silinder DOHC machine.
- Provide you with a sophisticated and advance feature in its class.
With many of its advanced features it’s no wonder that Toyota Calya is popular amongst families in Indonesia. Large amount of Down Payment is no longer needed to get this MPV to your home. Consult with us for the best package and offers, and recommendation that suits your needs best. Therefore, your family can enjoy the experience in a comfortable classy MPV.
Use the Toyota Calya Credit Simulation before Purchasing
The first step is to decide on which type of car you would want to buy. Both matic and manual is available with credit from Toyota Finance. The requirements are quite easy, especially if you use the Toyota Calya Credit Simulation beforehand.
How to use it? Follow these simple steps to get your credit simulation for your dream car:
- After going to the official website of Toyota Finance, go directly to the feature to do the simulation that available on the website.
- Fill in the informations in accordance with available columns, including:
- City nearest to your residence or any branch nearest to your place.
- Fill in they type of Toyota Calya you want
- On column “calculate”, you can choose to calculate based on the budget for your down payment (one time upfront) or based on the amount of monthly installment that you will be paying every month.
- On Column “amount:, fill in the amount of your budget in Rupiah.
- On “Tenor” fill in with how long you will need to pay off your debt
- Choose the insurance type you want on the column “Prima Vehicle”
- “Prima Credit Life” is the insurance for credit protection that you can choose. This insurance protect the risk if the credit contract holder is passed away or having a permanent disability that makes him/her unable to work, then the remaining debt will be settled by the insurance.
- End by filling in the Captcha
Application for Toyota Calya Credit
That sums up the easy steps on using a Toyota Calya Credit Simulation. However, before using the simulator, it will be better if you collect all the necessary information first on the car before purchasing one. For example knowing these kind of information before applying for the loan:
- The need for the car
- Selling price of the car
- Monthly Installment
- Amount of Down Payment
- Capacity of tenor
After all the above has been thoroughly decided, you can proceed on taking the loan for Toyota Calya.
Requirement for taking the loan of Toyota Calya
Not only the down payment that should be prepared. But also, the documents required to apply for credit on Toyota Calya should also be prepared firsthand. These data include:
- The Copy of identification card of you and your spouse.
- Copy of PBB (home and land ownership tax payment’s receipt)
- Copy of your Bank passbook.
- Copy of employees Pay Slip or Proof of Business Ownership (SIUP, TDP)
For more detail requirements needed, the customer service of Toyota Financial Services will call you after you have applied for loan on the website. And, do not forget to bring the document requirements to the required branch office of Toyota Financial Services that you’ve chosen before.